How can I give to the work of Christ Church Felling?

Supporters, Mystery Donors and Members of Christ Church Felling contribute to the life and work of the church in many different ways. Whilst the information below relates to financial giving, other pages on this site explain the variety of ways you can get involved and contribute to Christ Church Felling’s many ministries.

Give regularly

There are two ways to do this:

By setting up a standing order with your bank – if you would like details on how to set this up, please contact us.

Through your employers payroll giving scheme (this only applies if your employer runs such a scheme – your Human Resources department can provide details on this).

Other ways to give

A regular collection is taken at all Sunday services. Please use your giving envelope provided or place your gift into the offering plate to the right side of the sound desk.

If you would like to send us a cheque, please make it payable to “PCC Christ Church Felling”.

You can give in the form of quoted shares and other securities (which entitles you to tax relief).

You may also like to consider making a donation to Christ Church Felling in your will. Please ask your solicitor when you make or change your will, or ask us for more information.

Tax efficient giving

If you pay UK tax (Income or Capital Gains Tax) and would like us to be able to claim back the basic rate tax, you will need to fill in, sign and return to us an ongoing Gift Aid declaration if you have not done so already. The benefit to Christ Church Felling is that it can recover the basic rate of income tax, for each pound given. (If you pay higher rate tax, you may recover this through your own tax return.)

If you have any questions on these or other ways of giving, please contact us.

Thank in advance for your support.